Your Visit to LaGianna
- LaGianna is open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday. We are closed on Sunday.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your appointment for any services. This will allow you time to check in, enjoy refreshments from our tea bar, and prepare for your service. You will be welcomed by a LaGianna receptionist and if it is your first visit, you will be given a brief tour of the healing space.
- As a courtesy to all clients, please be prompt for your appointment. If you are late, we will try to accommodate you but cannot promise your full service time. Cancellations or changes require 24-hour advance notice.
- If you do not know what type of appointment to schedule, feel free to call for a consultation so that we may answer questions and help you get the most out of your sessions.
- You can schedule appointments in advance to ensure we are best able to accommodate your preferences for day and time of services.
You may want to dress comfortably for all your appointments at LaGianna as it will allow you to relax and move freely in your sessions. If you feel comfortable doing so, most clients undress completely for massages. LaGianna therapists are trained to follow a draping policy that ensures the comfort and safety of all clients. Only the specific area of the body being worked on will be exposed.
Payment & Insurance
- LaGianna is an out-of-network provider, which allows us to control the quality of your services and the direction of your care. If you choose to submit your claim to your insurance company, we will submit your information for you and pending the results of your coverage, you will be reimbursed for the cost of your service by your insurance company.
- While payment is expected at time of treatment, we have carefully considered memberships and packages that allow you the greatest quality of care for the greatest savings.