MORE ABOUT MASSAGE
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Conditions Improved with Massage Therapy
Benefits of Aromatherapy Massage
Benefits of Hot + Cold Stone Massage
- Promote Relaxation and Stress Reduction
- Helps ease some of your mental stress and tension. A hot stone massage may also help you combat some of the symptoms of anxiety disorders and depression
- Muscle Relaxation
- The heat from the stones helps your muscles relax, allowing the massage therapist to manipulate your deep tissues more effectively. Overly tense muscles can hinder the massage procedure, so if your muscles are extremely tight or stiff, the heated stones may provide the extra relaxation you need for the massage to be beneficial in releasing tension and easing sore muscles.
- Pain Relief
- A hot stone massage may provide greater relief due to the intense nature of the massage. Because the hot stones allow the massage therapist to penetrate deeper, you may find that a hot stone massage leaves you feeling physically better
- Improved Circulation
- Allows the heated stones to rest on trigger points in your body before beginning the actual massage. As the heat from the stones penetrates into your deeper body tissues, your blood vessels open, resulting in improved circulation. Poor circulation can lead to fatigue, which tenses the muscles, and a buildup of fluid and lactic acid in the muscles. Increased circulation delivers more oxygen to the muscles, which can help ease aches and pains.
- Improves health conditions. More and more doctors are beginning to recommend this therapy as part of medical treatment of a lot of health problems such as Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Hypertension and musculoskeletal problems.
- Allows better sleep. It's really hard to get a good quality sleep when you're over fatigued. With the relaxation you get from this therapy, it makes it easier for you to doze off into a deep sleep which your body needs to recuperate from daily fatigue. This is why people who have Insomnia are often advised to get this therapy.
- Allows for easy rehabilitation. Massage can facilitate easy recovery from injuries such as sprains.
- Releases toxins from your body. When muscles are massaged, toxins that are clogged within are released.
- Gives you a happy feeling. A calming and soothing massage can do wonders in giving you an emotional boost, leaving you with a happier and more positive outlook in life.
- re-energizing and rejuvenating
- Lymphatic drainage and cleansing
- Decongestion of the liver by relaxing ducts
- Relaxes colon for better elimination
- Helps with hydrating and flushing cells
- Increases range of motion in joint movement